Friday, July 29, 2011

What's new?




Hey beauties! I just signed myself up for Birch Box! And if you don't know what it is, it's a program that sends you 4-5 beauty samples every month! I'm talking high end products. Like Benefit, Laura Mercier, Marc Jacobs, Purminerals, Shu Uemura, Stila and so many more! Click the link for the complete list.

And this is the best part! It's only $10! :D How awesome is that! That's like $2 a product! Yes, they are sample sized but when you accumulate enough points you get discounts on full sized products through their website! So what are you waiting for? Go sign yourself up! :) 



You can choose to pay monthly, which is what I did, or you can pay for an entire year for $110, which saves you $10 and gives you 110 points. I think that shipping is free but you can check during check out. I'm getting mine August 10! :) I can't wait! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment