Saturday, July 23, 2011

E.L.F Mechanical Eyelash Curler!

$1 @ Eyeslipsface.com or select Target stores

I absolutely love this eyelash curler! And it really works! And my eyelashes never hold a curl. I've been using this for about a year. I've used a lot of different lash curlers and for a while I gave up on using them. Then I discovered this! And I figured if I hated it, it was only a dollar. Turns out I love it! And I use it every day!

Rave:
  • Super affordable!
  • Doesn't pinch 
  • Curl lasts
  • Easy to use
  • Lasts a long time
I really don't have a rant about this.. Except that my rubber pad keeps popping out. 

I have really short, straight, Asian eyelashes and I'm sure if it'll curl my lashes it'll work on anyone! And it doesn't pinch. Which I absolutely love! 

I recommend this curler to everyone who asks for a good one! And for only one dollar! You can't go wrong! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment