Wednesday, July 20, 2011

BADgal Lash Waterproof!

Benefit's Waterproof BADgal Lash
$19 @ Sephora, Benefit counters or online

Description:

A long-lasting, smudge-proof, waterproof mascara that packs the same black bad-itude as our original BADgal lash for lashes that perform rain or shine.
The slimline brush makes it easy to apply and dries fast so you can add multiple coats in a flash.

Rave:
  • Lasts all day
  • Extremely waterproof [Tear-proof too!]
  • Lengthening
  • Dries quickly
  • Small wand makes for cleaner application

Rant:
  • Extremely hard to take off - you can scrub at your eyes forever in the shower and will hardly make a dent
  • Doesn't add curl
  • Pricey 
  • Clumps
  • Thick
  • Formula dried up quickly in the tube
Overall:

I was so excited when I purchased this product after hearing all of the raves about the original BADgal Lash mascara. So I thought I'd try the waterproof. I thought this product was way over hyped and I was extremely disappointed. It added a lot of length but not without several coats that quickly became a hot, clumpy, thick mess! I was so disappointed. And when I tried to take it off that night, it was a nightmare! Normally I can get most of the mascara off in the shower, but this stuck on and smudged all over my eyes. 
I will not be repurchasing this product and I do not recommend it! But if you want to try the BADgal Lash mascara get the mini size in the original formula at Sephora for $8. 

Hope this review was helpful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment