Sunday, July 24, 2011

Maybelline Great Lash Big

$4-6 at Drugstores


Description:
  • Bigger brush for great big live-it-up lashes!
  • The Great BIG Brush plus volume-building formula gives great BIG lashes
  • Volume builds with each coat - no clumps or globs
  • Contact lens safe
  • Ophthalmologist tested


I absolutely love this mascara! I think I got it for around $5 at Walmart. I've been using this product for a while and I'm almost all out! It adds a lot of volume to my lashes making them look full and thick. I love the huge wand! I feel like it coats every lash and builds up volume without the thick, sticky mess that you can often get. It's easy to remove and it doesn't smudge.

The only thing that I don't like about this product is that I found it doesn't add much length. But if you pair this with a lengthening mascara you're set! :) 

I definitely recommend this and will be repurchasing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment