Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Maybelline's Falsies Mascara






Pros:
  • Really enhances the length of my lashes
  • Spoon shaped brush 
  • The wand is tiny enough to not make a mess but manages to coat all of my lashes
  • Flexible wand helps boost length
  • Buildable formula allows for lots of volume 
  • Waterproof!
Cons:
  • It doesn't come off! 
This is the only complaint I have. The product won't come off my lashes even after vigorously rubbing at my eyes while washing my face. I get out of the shower with black circles and some mascara still left on my eyelashes. Then I end up picking at it in an effort to remove the product and having my lashes come out too! Or I have to use eye makeup remover and vigorously rub at my eyes again! Yes, I know that is extremely bad for them and will cause wrinkles. But desperate times call for desperate measures. Maybe it's the waterproof formula? I'm going to purchase the regular or washable one and see if anything changes. Fingers crossed!

Overall I love this product. It really makes my stubbly lashes look thicker and longer! It's super affordable and it lasts me a few months with daily use. I just finished my second tube and I'm going to buy my third tomorrow. I'm considering buying Maybelline's One-By-One too!

You can pick this up at any drugstore for $5-$7. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment