Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy

SLEEP
Lavender Chamomile
Sleep - Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion - Aromatherapy - Bath & Body Works
@ Bath & Body Works for $13. 
They usually always have a buy 2 get 1 free deal on their Aromatherapy line. This deal is going on right now!

Description: Sleep well. Lavender Essential Oil soothes and calms so you can sleep better. Chamomile Essential Oil has a lulling effect to enhance sleep.
They also have just Lavender and Lavender Vanilla in their Sleep line. I love the smell of vanilla but I prefer this one over the others.

I am absolutely in love with this product! It smells so wonderful. I can't even begin to describe it. It has a very calming effect. The smell really does enhance sleep for me and it's very relaxing. This scent just makes me want to sleep. I apply it on my hands and on my neck before bed. I don't do this every night although I should start. ;) It is absolute bliss.

I am definitely going to repurchase this product. I only have it in the body lotion but I do intend on buying the candle too! They have so many different products in this line: pillow mist, bath salts, candles, sugar scrub, body mist, massage oil, etc.. I might just take advantage of this buy 2 get 1 free deal! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment