Saturday, February 19, 2011

Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion



I've used this moisturizer for 4 years! I can't get enough! It hydrates my skin without all the grease and shine. This product is wonderful! I apply it twice a day every day without fail. After washing my face at night and before applying my primer in the morning. This is the one product that I always have on hand. I've tried other moisturizers but none of them have been as effective as this one. 

Pros:
  • It lasts forever
  • Convenient pump
  • Non greasy
  • Effective formula
  • No shine
  • Doesn't feel heavy
  • Doesn't break you out
  • Makes skin soft and silky smooth
  • Soaks into skin and doesn't just sit on top
Cons:
  • No SPF
  • Not tinted
There are only 2 things that I don't like about it. But overall it's a wonderful product that I will continue to repurchase. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment