Thursday, February 10, 2011

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship


What it is:
Leave-in split end protector for long hair. With a fusion of red raspberry & satin. "This is the beautiful beginning of the ends. Smooth them with a kiss of protective conditioning that strengthens your hair against split ends and breakage. I'll help keep your hair from splitsville with my quenching formula fused with extracts of red raspberry & satin. I'm a tip treat with a silky finish that feels so good."

I love this product and I use it on a nightly basis. It makes my hair so soft and healthy! It smells amazing and really provides protection against split ends. Mine have really reduced since I started using this product. It lasts me a while too. My last bottle lasted me about 4 or 5 months. I bought mine at Target for $4.
After my shower I use a pump or 2 depending on how dry my hair is and work it into the tips of my hair. And whatever is left I run through the rest of my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment