Sunday, February 6, 2011

Blogging Newbie :]

Hey everyone! This is the start of my beauty blog! :)
I love and am obsessed with everything beauty!

A little bit about me.. I'm just an average girl with a little too much time on her hands. I love love lovee makeup! :) In this economy not everyone can afford to have all top of the line, name brand products, and I am not an exception. I try to find good products that are worth what you pay for! Before you think that I am superficial and I think that it's all about looks.. I do believe that beauty is on the inside. And it's the opinions of ourselves that matter. But I also believe that being pretty on the outside helps improve our outlooks on ourselves! :)

Here's what I'm hoping to do:
  • Provide tips, tricks, and help 
  • Honest reviews on products 
  • Tutorials 
  • Find deals and steals
  • Make the world a more beautiful place!
Fingers crossed that this all works out! :D 

1 comment: