Friday, April 8, 2011

Fit Me Foundation Review




Maybelline's Fit me! Liquid foundation. 
Available at Drugstores for $6-$8

My shade: 310 / Sun Beige

On the back:
  • Matches natural tone
  • Blends seamlessly
  • Let's skin breathe
  • SPF 18
My opinion:
  • Light-Medium coverage
  • It takes forever to dry. My face feels sticky afterwards. Like it doesn't fully dry. Even after applying powder.
  • It blends well
  • It's semi buildable
  • Matches my skin tone really well
  • Has a dewy finish. Leaving me looking oily. Because it doesn't dry.
I really like this foundation. Aside from it not drying completely. I've been using this product for about 3 1/2 weeks. Overall I do like this foundation. I'm not sure if I will be repurchasing it. I do prefer my Revlon Color Stay and would rather spend the few extra bucks. But with a little bit of extra work this product is pretty good.

How I use it:
  1. Apply my DIY primer. http://beautyrave.blogspot.com/2011/02/homemade-face-primer.html
  2. Use E.L.F's Complexion Perfection. It helps absorb the foundation and evens out your skin tone! ($3 @ eyeslipsface.com)
  3. Apply small amount of foundation. A little goes a long way! And if you need a little more coverage apply it where needed. I use a stippling brush to apply. 
  4. Give the product some time to "air dry". 
  5. Apply your matching Fit Me! Pressed powder. Or your favorite setting powder. I use my complexion brush from E.L.F. Pay more attention to your T- Zone. This foundation can leave you looking oily and greasy. 
  6. I like to apply bronzer all over for even more help mattifying my face. 
  7. Apply your blush. Contour and highlight as you usually would. 
Use/used this product? Leave a comment with your review! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment