Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Time Saving Tips!




Whenever I'm running late or need to be ready in minutes I get stressed! I feel like there's not enough time to do my makeup properly and I feel self conscious for the rest of the day. Well if you have this same problem I've got tips that will help save you tons of time and get your makeup done in minutes! 


#1: Eyes-
Dust a light, neutral, shimmery shadow all over your lids and into your crease. I like to add a bit in my inner corners and a tiny amount on my brow bone. For a quick and easy application use a blending brush or your fingers! The shadow I recommend - Victoria's Secret Baked Shadow in Glow Gold. $5


Instead of struggling with liquid, gel, or a pencil eyeliner [unless you're a pro at applying these] use an eyeliner crayon. It's a lot easier to smudge and stray marks can be blended out easily.


#2: Face-
Instead of layering your moisturizer, primer, and foundation mix the three together and apply all over your face and neck. Or I like to use a tinted moisturizer. It's easy to apply and blend and it'll save you time. And for added coverage apply powder on top. [E.L.F has one for only $3!]


#3: Reapplying -
Instead of reapplying your foundation, powder, and blush. Add a few drops of liquid illuminator onto your skin. You'll look dewy and fresh in seconds and it conceals imperfections. 


#4: Multifunctional-
Lipstick! This product is amazing! Pick a light pink or coraly color. This will work as your lipstick and blush! Dab some color onto your fingertips or directly on your cheeks, don't use too much, and with your fingers blend it in. 


Eyeshadow! The one I mentioned above also works as a highlight! Just sweep a small amount onto the tops of your cheek bones! And your face will look instantly brighter. 


#5: Lashes-
Want lots of length? Curl your lashes, apply a few coats of your favorite lengthening mascara, curl again, and apply one last coat of mascara. 


Want voluminous looking lashes? Run a black eyeliner along your tight line a few times. Your lashes will look thicker and fuller! 




I really hope these tips help you! Everything can be done with your hands. Just remember to wash them or take a makeup removing wipe! If you have any more time saving tips just leave them in a comment below! (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment