Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Birchbox: August!

I got my Birchbox 2 days early! :) This is my first ever Birchbox! And I was really happy with the things that I got! I absolutely adore the packaging! 





0.21 oz | $24
Blinc - Eyeliner: This inky formula lays on a seamless line of color that stays put through rain, tears, sweat, anything else you throw its way.


7 oz | $29
Carol's Daughter - Monoi Repairing Hair Mask: A creamy treatment that revives dull or dry strands with natural monoi oil, and leaves hair smelling like tropical flowers.

4 fl oz | $28
Pangea Organics - Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin: Made from all natural ingredients, this foaming wash purifies pres and keeps oil levels in check without drying out skin.


10 pairs | $60
Wei - Tibetan Chrysanthemum Correcting Eye Treatment Pads: Save the cucumbers for your salad. These clever pads quickly de-puff and brighten the under eye area using natural flower and plant extracts.

Set of 3 | $5
Twistband - Hair Tie: This soft elastic gives the hair tie a sophisticated makeover - it looks as good on your wrist as it does in your hair.

Go to birchbox.com to purchase any of these products! Or to sign yourself up! 

These were the 5 products that I got this month! And I can't wait to try them out! :) I'll post reviews as soon as I do! I can't wait for next month's box! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment