Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Maybelline's XXL Curl Power Mascara


$4-$7 at most drug stores

My aunt was raving about this mascara to me one day and a few weeks later ended up buying it for me! I was skeptical at first but then I tried it and am now in love with this product! I have really short, sparse eyelashes and this product has given my lashes so much length. I can't remember my lashes looking this long ever! :)

Rave:
  • Extremely lengthening
  • Helps & holds curl
  • Convenient packaging
  • Amazing formula
Rant:
  • Wands are hard to work with - They're too curved! 
  • Want more product - I love the primer so much I wish I had a full sized tube of it!
  • Not enough volume - Lots of length, little volume

Tips: 

  • Apply 2 coats of primer to get lashes really long!
  • Wait for first coat to dry completely before applying second. 
  • Pair with your favorite volumizing mascara for amazing results
I really hope that all of you beauties try this product! You won't be disappointed! I will definitely be repurchasing!

No comments:

Post a Comment