Sunday, May 1, 2011

E.L.F Tinted Moisturizer

E.L.F Tinted Moisturizer
$3 @ Eyeslipsface.com or participating Target stores


I can't say enough good things about this tinted moisturizer! I absolutely love it! And for only $3 you get .7 ounces! This product is on my must haves list for summer. It's perfect! You get UVA/UVB protection and it's really low maintenance so you can throw it in your bag and reapply on the go.

Rave:
  • SPF 20! 
  • Aloe, cucumber, & Vitamins A, C, E
  • Sheer - light coverage
  • Evens skin tone
  • Very hyrdating
  • Non greasy formula
  • Easy to apply
  • Matches my skin tone very well
  • 7 different shades
  • Sleek & convenient packaging
  • Really affordable
Rant:
  • Smells like sunscreen
  • Not long lasting
Overall:
I think that this product is great. This is definitely one of E.L.F's better products. The SPF 20 just makes this product even better for me. If you're looking for light coverage and a natural look this product is perfect. It evens out your skin tone but doesn't give enough coverage to make you seem like you're wearing makeup. I also really love the packaging, it looks really sleek and I like the way all the product goes to the bottom and you can really control how much comes out. I am most definitely going to be repurchasing this product. 

How I apply:
I like to squeeze some on the back of my hand and take my finger and mix up the product. If you want more coverage add in a bit of your foundation. Then I use my stippling brush to apply like a regular foundation. I've found this brush gives me more coverage. Then I give it a few seconds to set and apply a pressed powder. This helps give you more coverage and blend everything really well.



I hope you guys liked my review and hopefully this will encourage some of you to try this product out. It's totally worth it! Even if you end up not liking it it's only $3! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment