Sunday, May 22, 2011

Kandee Johnson's Eye Makeup Remover!

I just made some of Kandee Johnson's eye makeup remover! At first I was skeptical but I am still shocked at how well it works! :)

Here's a link to her video:

I love this stuff! I'm so excited! I usually use Estee Lauder's eye makeup remover but this stuff works just as well! :) I love how inexpensive it is! All you need is witch hazel and olive oil! 2 ingredients that I already have! This wiped away all of the eye makeup I had on. Including my waterproof mascara! 

I really recommend this DIY and I hope you guys all try this out and save yourselves loads of money! :)

1 comment:

  1. There are not many web sites with information like this man!
    Bookmarked!

    My webpage: having trouble getting pregnant after a miscarriage

    ReplyDelete