Saturday, September 24, 2011

Free Carol's Daughter Sample!

So it turns out blogging on a tab wasn't as easy as I thought it'd be... So when I had some time I went and traded it in for an actual laptop. I actually ended up hating the Toshiba Thrive. It was really nice and pretty much the best that tabs had to offer.. But it was just a giant version of my phone and I didn't like it at all. And I really suggest you don't get it unless you like browsing on smart phones. Because when you go online they give you the mobile version of the page.

Okay so I haven't been keeping up with my blog and I feel terrible! Between work and technical difficulties.. But I'm for sure back now! (: And I'm going to give you guys a free sample of Carol's Daughter Macadamia Smoother! 


I hope you all enjoy this sample! (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment