Friday, March 4, 2011

Whiter Teeth!



This is my secret to whiter teeth! I bought mine at Target about 2 years ago.. I'm not sure how much it is now but I think I paid around $24 for mine? You get 14 days worth of strips for your top and bottom teeth.
This product really works! I used mine nightly and started seeing results almost immediately [after a week]. And those results have lasted. I think I went through 2 boxes? This is the most basic of their line but it worked really well!


There are only 2 downsides to this product. It breaks down your enamel and it tastes awful! I think they have a product that isn't has harsh on your enamel. You can check out their line of products at Crest.com. Coupons are also available! http://www.3dwhite.com/crest-coupons/


The best way to apply:

  1. Start with a clean mouth! Brush your teeth.
  2. Dry out your mouth. Close your teeth and breath through your mouth rapidly a few times.
  3. Apply the bottom strip first.
  4. Remove the strip and start in the front on one side of your mouth and gently press down moving to the other side. I start from left to right.
  5. Then fold over the other half to the backside of your teeth. 
  6. Gently run your finger on top of the strip to make sure everything is secure. Try not to squish too much of the gel out.
  7. You will most likely be drooling so spit it out! You don't want your saliva to loosen up your strips.
  8. Cautiously close your mouth. You don't want them to move! 
  9. I like to be sure my strips are set so I gently press down on my lips and cheeks to make sure they're secure! 
  10. Set your timer for 15-30 mins and try your best not to move your mouth too much. And when you need to get rid of your saliva do it cautiously! 
I hope this product works as well for you as it did for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment