Thursday, March 31, 2011

Clinique's All About Eyes


Clinique - All About Eyes Serum
De-puffing eye massage
$26
Pick this up at your local Clinique counter or at Sephora
No store near you?

Do you ever wake up after a long night to find your under eyes puffy? Or cry all night and wake up with swollen eyes? Ice, tea bags, and cucumbers not helping? Or do you have dark circles? Try this product! It contains caffeine, potent antioxidants, and soothing botanicals.

On the site:
"This instantly cooling rollerball helps massage away bags, refreshes and hydrates puffy eyes on contact. Brightens eye area immediately and over time. Combats dark circles, too. Oil-free, non-irritating. Ophthamlologist Tested."

My opinion:
I can't rave enough about this product! When I wake up with puffy eyes I immediately grab this! There is no need to torture yourself trying to get the swelling down by holding ice cubes to them. Just roll on this serum and watch your swelling go down! This product feels refreshing and you see results quickly! If I think that I'm going to wake up with puffy eyes I apply this product before bed and this helps prevent swelling! I will definitely be repurchasing!

How to use:
Using gentle pressure, roll under each eye from inner corner to outer corner twice. 

A little goes a long way so don't apply too much!
For even better results pair this with another one of their eye treatments.



No comments:

Post a Comment